GovLoop's Virtual Government Career Fair
This is a MN.IT@DOT vacancy, supporting the business operations and customers at the Department of Transportation.
This student position is intended to provide technical support of computer workstations and peripherals to District 7's Information Resource Management (IRM) clients. Duties include:
- Becoming familiar with MnDOT's policies and standards, especially those dealing with information resource management;
- Providing technical support to District 7 computer users. This includes:
-Installing computer hardware, software, and peripherals;
-Loading the operating system;
-Configuring startup files;
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with computer hardware;
- Maintaining inventory records;
- Investigate the potential use of new software for clients and develop an implementation plan when appropriate;
-Become familiar with MnDOT's organizational structure, develop an understanding of MnDOT's various business units, and learn the role that automation plays in achieving MnDOT's business goals;
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: $ 12.21-$ 14.28 hourly
Contact for More Information: Kelsey Baumann, firstname.lastname@example.org.