This is a MN.IT@ Commerce vacancy, supporting the business operations and customers at the Department of Commerce.
This position is open for bids and for all qualified job seekers simultaneously. This vacancy will be filled in accordance with applicable union contract provisions. Current employees of the MN.IT who are currently in a XXXX position and who are eligible to bid will be considered prior to filling the position via other means.
This position will serve as a leader and expert in development, implementation, maintenance and support of specialized administrative and customer information systems. Responsibilities include:
- Advise Commerce management, agency staff, and customers regarding data management, data security, project management, use of information systems and applications including usage of web technology.
- Serve as supervisor of information technology specialists in the IT Services Data Resources Management unit and manage IT consultants.
- Continually strategize and plan for methods and applications to automate and improve internal processes.
- Develop methods to simplify customer access to Commerce products and services.
- Manage Commerce information systems to optimize availability, reliability and security.
To submit an interest bid or apply to this position, click the APPLY box found at the bottom of this job announcement. State employee interest bidders must also send an email to the contact person listed on this job announcement to indicate interest to bid. Please include this posting number 13OET000082 in your e-mail. For additional information about the State's selection process, go to .
Contact for More Information: Joy Schlager, email@example.com/651-201-2273.
Salary: $ 26.90-$46.49 hourly, $ 56,167-$ 97,071 annually